12.9.14

Dancing With the Stars! +PLL

Whoa! Can you believe that the DWTS show is going onto its 19th SEASON?! This is so awesome and so cool because I have been watching since I was born! I wanted to share my thoughts on this season's cast members and partners (released September 4th), and also about DWTS in the past. I also want to talk about the new judge, Julianne Hough! I am really excited about this season, and I feel like it will be the best one yet!
Okay, here's the of season 19 competitors!!
Image Credit: Christian Post

And guess who made the cut?? JANEL PARISH! BETHANY MOTA! And wait till the names click....... yes!! PRETTY LITTLE LIARS AND AMAZING YOUTUBER! I am very excited and really don't know who to root for... I'm probably going to root for whoever I feel dances the best, so my vote may just change every episode. I am very excited! I know Janel and Bethany are in it to win it! I have been watching Bethany Mota on YouTube @macbarbie07 since early 2011, and now it's 2014! I wish her all the best! I have also been watching everything Pretty Little Liars- and YES, a top theories blog post will be coming very,  very soon. I kind of want to wait for the Halloween episode- the Fan Appreciation episode- until I do it, though, so we can converse about it together. So anyways, go Janel! They both look amazing in the cast party pictures, and I know Bethany loves PLL. How excited must she be to see "Mona" face-to-face!! I know I would be!!!!!!! :)
Quickly, can we rant about PLL? I got my good Internet friend Alisha (check out the collab I did with her here) hooked on it as well, so you can talk to either of us about it. Anyways, A killed Mona! But the A who entered the home of the Vanderwalls looks different from the one who actually murdered her. Are their two As? Ali and Cece? Or is it a wig? What do you guys think? It could totally be like Lucas or someone wearing a wig. Lucas is acting fishy, as is Eddie from Radley Sanitarium. Also, who are you favorite couples? I ship Haleb, but Caleb's drinking problem is going a bit out of hand, don't you think?? I'm glad he finally told Hanna what was bothering him... but are you guys going to watch the spin-off Ravenswood? I don't like how it involves ghosts and stuff... a bit too freaky for me!! I probably will try it but the plot sounds dry to me. Is it any good for the ones of you watching it? I know only the first season has come out so far.
Okay, I think Julianne will shake things up a LOT because we've had these same 3 judges for a LOOONNNNGGGG time now, and a fresh perspective will do the show a lot of good. I want to link you to a page with all the photos of the behind the scenes training, so here you go!!
Okay, that's it for me. and I am going to be working on creating and ending for my posts, so watch for that. For the moment, bye!! <3 Don't forget to follow me!!

4 comments:

Nikki P said...

So excited for this season of Dancing With the Stars! It's such a fun show and I remember watching it a lot during family time :)

J said...

I'M FREAKING OUT WITH YOU!<3 I love Bethany mota!
I love your blog, definitely won't forget to follow you;)
June
The Journeys' of my beating heart

Unknown said...

They both surely are getting on now! XD Bethany Mota Ahhhhhhh <3 <3 <3 <3♡♡

Unknown said...

Oooohh I LOVE Bethany too!!!!♡♡♡
♥♡♥♡