12.3.15

Happy 1st Anniversary!



03/09/15


     Dear Readers,
                    I only just realized this myself- today is my blog's very first anniversary! Last year, on this day, The Red Carpet Life was born. It was my safe haven- the place I went to when I wanted to write; the place I went to when I wanted to claim my little corner on the web. It was the one thing I felt was truly mine. I could do what I wanted, and other people would appreciate my work.
                   At the time, I didn't know if I would even enjoy blogging, or if it was something I was testing out, or if I would soon delete it with boredom. However, as time has progressed, as my blog has grown, and as more people have started reading and following it, I have realized the web is my passion. I love blogging, I love YouTube, and I the interactivity I can keep and maintain with all of you.
                  On my blog's one-year anniversary, I want to thank each and every one of you- not just those who regularly check my blog, but also those who have just stumbled upon it once by accident. I want to thank you for appreciating what I do and accepting me for who I am. I think that in life, that is the biggest accomplishment one can ever have- to be themselves and have others understand them. To those who have collaborated with me, and to those who have left a supportive comment or emailed me- thank you. Without every word you said, without any of your amazing words of encouragement, I wouldn't have gotten here.
                  I am sincere when I say you mean the world to me. I appreciate each one of you, and hope you will continue to be a part of the Red Carpet Family forever. I would absolutely love to hear your story- the story of your life. You know all about me, so I want to know a bit about you. What are my readers like? What hobbies do they have? What are their personalities like?


                 

                I want to give a major shout-out to the people I have met through my blog and through my YouTube channel. Without them, I wouldn't have found my footing here on the web. I have become a part of the internet community, and I wouldn't give that back for anything in return. They are amazing people, and they are always there for me.

Happy 1st Anniversary, Red Carpet Family! Celebrate!


Check out the "Post Archive" tab above to read some of my earliest posts!



Love,
           Sanjana Ranade
Disclaimer: I do not claim any images. Click on the image for its rightful owner or creator.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! The Red Carpet Life :)
Great writing, enjoy all your posts.