27.2.15

thebookball



The following post is part of a blog collection known as "Channel Reviews". I will occasionally feature YouTube channels that are impressive or that I find myself watching regularly. If you want to see your channel be reviewed on my blog, go ahead and leave a comment or email me!



thebookball




"Subscribe to see a new video every week, and let's discuss all of the crazy/dark/hilarious/awesome things that go down in Rosewood, PA." ~thebookball

The thing is, Pretty Little Liars is not your stereotypical drama. It's a show with so much emotion, and a show that makes you laugh, scream, and cry all in a single episode. It is a show that has so many ups and downs that you wait for the next Tuesday night as soon as the episode ends. I'm a pretty quiet person in general, so I find my inner peace with blogging, watching and making YouTube videos (go subscribe!), and generally immerging  myself into the virtual world. I've met so many amazing people on the web, including other fellow bloggers who share my passions, and YouTubers, both small and big, who take the time to reply to my comments and follow my blog. I've met girls on Hangouts, whom I can proudly call my friends today. One afternoon, mind racing with theories and ideas after watching a season 5a PLL episode online, I searched for a good recap on my beloved platform of YouTube. I stumbled across thebookball's channel, clicked on her most recent recap video, and fell in love. Every week, I watch her recap videos. I comment and discuss with other fangirls like me who are a proud part of the pllfam. Recently, she posted a link to her blog dedicated to the show we all love so much (I suggest you follow her here at PLLsugar), and I responded with a link to my blog. She immediately replied saying that she had taken the time to read and follow my blog, and that was really exciting! Take a minute to subscribe to her YouTube channel, thebookball. She only puts out quality material. She takes notes and watches episodes over again and again. She films videos of great quality and has great ideas, and her mind is too fast for the producers of the show. This girl has an amazing eye for detail and picks up on the smallest things that turn out to be the most meaningful aspects of the show. Over everything, she remains an inspiration to all those who want to start a web outlet, whether it be a blog or a YouTube channel, and express their passions. She only started out a year ago but has attracted so many people to her channel with her personality and interactivity. She responds to nearly all comments and leads discussions, and the epitome of it all is her work ethic. She always remains dedicated to what she does, and that is the key quality to any successful web personality. I wanted to give a big shout-out to her! Through my love for a show, I found someone real and dedicated. Thank you, Book Ball!


TBB Links

Disclaimer: All videos, links, and images are not mine. All are from thebookball and YouTube. All work on links is not my own. This post is not sponsored.



No comments: