2.11.14

Board game, Halloween, and Crafts!! My Life Recently...

We've been bombarded with homework, tests, and quizzes at school recently, so when we received the rubric for the big science project, I was actually pretty excited. I love doing interactive projects, and this was no exception. It's only essay-writing that bugs me. :(
Anyways, the task at hand was to make something super interactive, preferably something many people could do together and learn at the same time. My friend and I were partners, so we decided to do a fun board game! We met on the weekend and painted, talked, and generally had a ton of fun creating this game. It isn't due for a few days, so we are just waiting to laminate our game pieces and put the finishing touches on our masterpiece!! It was a ton of work but very fun, and I am so glad we got to work together.


Additionally, on Halloween, I went trick or treating with a really great friend of mine. When we were headed to her house, which isn't too far but isn't very close either, there was SO MUCH TRAFFIC that I was sure we would be about a half hour late to trick or treat (and no, nobody is too old for trick or treating. It's wearing costumes, being someone you're not, laughing with friends, and getting free candy. What could be better???!!). But the good news is, we weren't late at all, and instead were still a bit early! I got a lot of good candy, including a full pack of M&Ms and white chocolate Kit Kats, which are very hard to come across, and especially in abundance like I got this year. They are the best!!!!
I remember when I was a toddler and my mom would always bring me white chocolate Kit Kats, and we would eat them together. Then they stopped making them for a while, so it is always fun to bring them home after a successful night of trick or treating to enjoy them with my family. They were my favorite treats as a young child, and they still are, mostly, if you don't include Milky Ways. Milky Ways are the best..


So I am thinking about doing a DIY blog post soon... because I tend to give a lot of DIY
Christmas presents and make my own décor for our home to be all festive and cute, so I'm pretty sure I'd like to share one of my new gifting ideas with you all. I have already prepped! I bought some paints in nice, cheery colors like a beautiful milky robin's egg blue and a creamy sunshine yellow. I also prepped a piece of unfinished wood with a nice, neat coat of white spray paint. I am truly very excited for this project! I found this in a really old vlog video of the first YouTube beauty guru I ever started watching, prettypolishes. She is so amazing!! Definitely go support her and subscribe. I love Rachel! Here is the video where the crafty idea of mine can be found!!! If you make this craft along with me, email me a picture of your progress at theredcarpetlife14@gmail.com or on google plus +Sanjana Ranade.


Rachel's cute video AHHH I love this project so much. and don't forget-- if you are my family, don't watch it!! It will spoil your surprise.
So what's new with you guys lately? I feel like I'm missing out on a lot in the blogging world because I've been so Pretty Little Liars possessed lately. Is that even a thing?? My Hangouts friend +xXFan GirlXx, Alisha, was introduced to the show by me, but it didn't hook her. I guess it's more a U.S. show?? Maybe?? Maybe.
I saw their We Love You To DeAth episode from a couple Tuesdays ago. It rocked!! I never knew the creepy tunnel was actually Radley transformed!! How cool! Share this post if you watched the episode too. Is anyone else super excited for the winter one to come out?! AHHHHHH I'M GOING CRAZY WAITING..


Have a gorgeous day everyone!!! PLL FOR LIFE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never had a white chocolate kit kat! I feel as though i have failed at life haha! I have a blog, please could you check it out and maybe follow! It is new so any feedback would be amazing x
http://anotherteenontheweb.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

You must have a white chocolate kit kat! I will definitely check out your blog :) Hopefully you will follow mine! If you could give me any feedback, please please leave a comment or email me!! I'm sure we could do a collab one day.. Thanks for commenting!
~ Sanjana