19.11.14

25 Questions Tag

After experimenting with different blog posts, one of the most fun ones to do is definitely tag or challenge posts. I always look for cool tags to do and share with you all. Don't forget- all my readers are tagged, so if this tag interests you, consider yourself tagged, and leave a link to your blog in a comment below!
I have been very into doing tag posts lately here on my blog, and I got this one from Everywhere You Look. Without any more rambling, let's get started!
_________________________________________________________________
1. What is your middle name?

Bubble tea
Image Credit: Wikipedia
I don't have a middle name! :)
2. What is your favorite subject in school?
I love language arts because I am always driven to read and write. They are what I enjoy doing most.
3. What is your favorite drink?
I've been waiting to try bubble tea from a local shop, but I haven't gotten the chance yet. I do love sweet tea, though!
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
My favorite song at the moment is definitely either "Moon" by The Cab or "Neon Lights" by Demi Lovato. Both these songs are very catchy and amazing!
5. What is your favorite food?
One word only can answer this question- chocolate. Is that enough?
6. What is the last thing you bought?
The last thing I bought is clothes, if you don't include groceries. A girl needs food to survive!
7. What is your favorite book of all time?
I'm not going to answer this- you should already know by now by reading my blog!! :P
8. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is pink.
9. Do you have any pets?
I have zero pets at the moment.
10. What is your favorite perfume?
I love "Lolita Lempicka" by Lolita Lempicka. I also love "Palsha Piccasso" by Palsha Piccasso. Other than that, "Mad About You" by Bath and Body Works! It is amazing!
11. What is your favorite holiday?
I love Thanksgiving! It is truly a great holiday because of family, food, and fun!
12. Are you married?
I am not married!
13. Have you ever been out of the country?
Yes, I have! It's too many times to count though. I'm very fortunate!
14. Do you speak any other language?
I speak one other language! I am very blessed to be exposed to different cultures.
15. How many siblings do you have?
I have no siblings, but I love being an only child. It's so much fun!
16. What is your favorite shop?
I love to shop at Aeropostale. Shop their online website!
17. What is your favorite restaurant?
I love eating at Piada or Chipotle. I also love Applebee's and Olive Garden.
18. When was the last time you cried?
I honestly don't remember the last time I cried. I don't cry a lot. I've never been a very emotional girl, but sometimes I cry when reading sad books or watching sad scenes on television or in movies.
19. What is your favorite blog?
I've been loving Hello Cathy! Cathy is so sweet! She is really young, but she writes really well.
20. What is your favorite movie?
I loved The Book Thief and The Fault in Our Stars. Those movies were beautiful!
21. What is your favorite television show?
I really love watching The Bachelor and The Middle. I also really enjoy Shark Tank and I Wanna Marry Harry (I recently finished all the seasons!).
22. Do you prefer owning a PC or a Mac?
I have no preference! I consider myself lucky to have the technology I do. I'm not a picky person!
23. What phone do you have?
I have the Samsung Galaxy s2. It's a great phone with amazing software.
24. How tall are you?
I'm too lazy to go measure my height right now! Maybe I will later.
25. Can you cook?
I can't cook much, but I guess I can cook!
__________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading! I'm gone for now, but not for long.









No comments: