25.11.14

PLL Theories


Before Pretty Little Liars starts back up in January, I wanted to share some of my favorite theories with you. I have looked online for weeks and weeks and discussed with some of my closest friends who watch P.L.L. about what they think about the plot twists at the summer season finale. Everyone thinks they are following the exposition of the books and saying "Ali" is actually her twin, Courtney, and then the real Ali is "Big A". I have considered this theory multiple times, but sometimes it is put to the test because of other theories! For example, the following three blogs have challenging, in-depth theories with clues and evidence I never found when watching the show.

Check these out for cool new theories and awesome new P.L.L. material, frequently updated for fangirls like me!
Pretty Little Secret Hints This amazing new blog on Tumblr has the most frequent pictures of the cast of the awesome show and also talks about theories and ideas. I find this particular blog very intriguing because it is run by two sisters who are obsessed with the show. I connect to them really well and love how often they post. I am going to try to reach out to them to do a collab or some sort of partnership to talk about P.L.L. since we are all super fans!
Rosewood Clues I absolutely love how this Tumblr based blog is interactive! It takes ideas, thoughts, and contributions from readers/followers and responds with evidence to back up each theory. They make their theories very convincing, and they also take feedback from readers! They are so collaborative and are very willing to work with their audience!

The Best PLL Theories This blog is run by a very down to earth girl who constantly updates her blog with the latest PLL news and theories. She also, like Rosewood Clues, is an interactive Tumblr blogger. She responds to all fan comments and is very sweet!

These are the three sites I check the most when I need some P.L.L. loving.
If you by some chance discovered me through searching for new P.L.L. blogs to read and enjoy, please message me so we can talk about all these theories together and analyze the identity of A! If you aren't following Marlene King on Twitter already, go do so because she is always updating us with hints to who A is!
Ashley Benson (Hanna) and Shay Mitchell (Emily) post my favorite pictures of the cast on Instagram. Check the two out with the links provided below!
Ash's Instagram
Shay's Instagram

No comments: