29.8.14

Q/A! TV, School, & Much much MOORE!

I feel that with my blogging audience slowly increasing, you guys totally deserve to know more about me! I've shared a lot of quirks, facts, and opinions with you but I haven't shared many interests. I figured why not do yet another question and answer type blog post?! A lot of people with great blogs have reached out to me, so I want to thank them for supporting me and being such great frequent readers! Also, I want to give yet another thanks to my good friend Alisha, whom I did a collab with recently- you can read it here! I am also trying to write with more of a carefree vibe because I feel that is the most welcoming thing you can do to gain a audience. Okay! Let's get started!
1. What are you a major Fangirl over?
I fan girl over soooooooo much! OKAY-- I NEED TO GET THIS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW HOW I AM OBSESSED WITH THE SELECTION TRILOGY BY KIERA CASS?? SHE HAS TWO MORE AWESOME BOOKS COMING OUT, ONE OF THEM FROM THE QUEEN'S POINT OF VIEW AS A NOVELLA- BUT THERE IS ALSO ONE FROM MARLEE'S POINT OF VIEW!!!!!!!!!! WATCH HER VIDEO ON HER CHANNEL, KIERA CASS! Was that enough of a response to the question? if not, I also <3 Pretty Little Liars- which I plan on doing a whole post about. What are your "A" theories? #RIPMona
2. What do you recommend for school supply organization?
For lockers, get loads of holders and fun pictures! Your locker will be especially amazing if you put up a whiteboard so your friends can leave you cute notes and inspiring messages! If you just want to know how to organize your supplies, get magazine bins to separate textbooks and workbooks for your different classes. This will keep you so neat! You can also put an air freshener in your locker to freshen it up between classes or after school. Do the same to your gym locker as it is more likely to smell!
3. How do you keep your room neat?
This is not a rare question, and I have answers! You can use under-bed storage bins to keep winter gear away in the summer and bathing suits stored nice and neat in the winter! You can also use crates on bookshelves to keep your magazines and yearbooks and such in a good place. Also, I like to keep a little section for my jewelry so you can see it easily when you're picking it out.
4. What hair looks do you recommend?
You should know I am a huge fan of the simple pony tail. But I also crimp my hair at times, using a special flat-barreled "curling" wand to help me. The new "snake" braid is also fun and cute to do!
5. How would you describe your personality?
I am a bit of a geek, since I am a Fangirl and love to write and all that. but I can also be very nice, friendly, and supportive, and I am always sweet to everyone. I hope I make you feel welcome here!
6. Do you give advice on your blog?
As of today, I haven't, but I DEFINITELY will if you write to me! remember, you can do so by emailing me or leaving a comment on any of my blog posts- I'll reply back immediately! I'm always online. And if you want to remain anonymous, that's fine too!
7. Who are your top three YouTubers?
As of today: SSG, MommyandGracieShow, and Missglammorazzi
8. Can we collab?
Definitely! Just contact me and we'll set something up!
9. Favorite way to relax?
Watching YouTube or blogging, for sure. I also like inviting my friends over to do homework because it ends up being more of a social hour than a work session!
10. biggest quirk
I hate imperfect things. I need everything organized and color-coordinated. anyone else?
OKAY
that wraps it up for me here! shout-out goes to BJeweledTV on YouTube! She is amazing!

No comments: