15.7.14

Currently... 07/15/14

What am I loving currently? Let's find out!
MUSIC: For some reason, I haven't been the music junkie I normally am this summer. If I had to pick a song I'm loving, it would definitely be Boom Clap by Charlie XCX. It is in the The Fault in Our Stars playlist, which can be found on the Web here on YouTube.
T.V. SHOW/WEB-SHOW: I am loving the show I Wanna Marry Harry, which is about a man named Matt Hicks who pretends to be Prince Harry of Wales to fall in love. Find out if this whole thing backfires or if he actually finds a happily ever after. Watch the first episode here! I also talked about it in my other recent blog post, "A Look in My Life". To read that blog post, click here!
BLOG: I recently discovered a bunch of amazing blogs. One of the ones that has really stood out to me is Cathy's from Hello Cathy. Cathy is such an amazing blogger and makes it her goal to blog everyday. Her and I may do a combined collaboration blog post one day in the near future. Go check her out!
OUTFIT: I have been obsessed with my new tank-top from Delia's that is white with a blue floral design and says "Easy Come, Easy Go" with a picture of Mickey Mouse on the front. It is absolutely adorable and matches with so many bottoms! Delia's has great clothing. I recommend checking out their online store! They have great sales going on as of the moment. For bottoms, I love wearing army-green shorts or a simple black skirt. Chunky earrings and a bracelet or two complete this look. Don't forget those flip-flops!
YOUTUBE GURU: I have been loving Blair Fowler's daily vlogs (video diaries) on her second channel, OtherJuicyStar07. I am obsessed with them, so I have been watching her a lot lately. Watch her most recent vlog here!
BOOK: I recently finished the whole entire Private series by Kate Brian. These books are very, very addictive! There is even a web-show which I've been loving. If you're interested in hearing about this private school where there is a lot of drama (murder, backstabbing, etc.), then check the show based on the series out at their page on Alloy Entertainment. I recommend reading the series, too. The synopsis can be found on Good Reads.
FOOD: I have been loving fruit crepes! They are delicious!
________________________________________________________________
On a side note, you will soon see a Teenage Blogger Central link badge on my blog's sidebar! Teenage Blogger Central is a community of bloggers who support each other. They have a blog!
If you have a blog, I'd love to follow you! Please leave links in the comments below!





No comments: