2.4.14

Animations, New Polling System, and Contact Information Reminder

Happy Wednesday Evening, everyone! Firstly, my Weekly Poll ended! The results are in! Last week's question was "What is your favorite thing about Spring?". The majority of the votes were for "the pretty blooms". I agree with that! I love the flowers and nature at Springtime!
What pranks did you all pull yesterday? I'd love to hear all about them! Leave responses in the comments below.
I found an amazing site for animations called animationsa2z! They have many fun and unique motion-images you can use for home or personal use. Check it out! They have an awesome feature called "Text Generator" in which you can create your own "glitter", which is an animation of your name or any other words. If you want to try it out (it's amazing), click here. I have a "glitter" desktop background of my name right now. I like how it's turned out.
I've been obsessed with music this week. It's hard for me to pick a favorite song of the week, but it's most definitely Neon Lights by Demi Lovato. Demi's new album has great soundtracks that I love to listen to! You can always leave music suggestions in the comments below because I would love to hear some great new tunes!
Remember- you can give me suggestions for future polls! I am creating a new poll very, very soon! Does anyone have any ideas for what it should be?
Well, it's time for this week's post in this series to end! I know it was shorter than usual, but I addressed a lot of things in yesterday's post, so if you haven't read it yet, check it out! 
Reflection: It seems as if a lot of you are wondering about my social media/contacting situation. I have explained myself multiple times before, but here is a list of all the social media/contact information I am sharing with you.
* My Blog
* My We Heart It Account
* My YouTube Channel
* My Blog's Email Address
Thanks for reading my work!
animated gif of happy spring
Image Credit: animationsa2z



No comments: