5.4.14

It's Tag Time! Confessions of a Blogger

This looked like such a fun tag to do since I am a blogger! Hopefully you all enjoy my version of the Confessions of a Blogger tag. I got all these questions from the Internet.
1. When did you start your blog?
I started my blog a few days less than a month ago. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing that I did, but I'm really glad I did it! Blogging is my new passion.
2. Have you had any past online presence before?
Yes. I have had a few social media accounts in the past and I still do. To explore my pages, go to my 4th Weekly Post. There are links to everything there.
3. Why did you start a blog?
I started a blog to interact with people who genuinely wanted to read what I wrote. Typing is my hobby anyway, so starting a blog just seemed like the perfect thing to do.
4. When did you become serious about starting a blog?
I became serious about starting a blog the day I created it when I was naming it. I knew that the name had to be something that stuck to people's minds, but something easy-to-say and not-too-long. I worked hard on naming The Red Carpet Life.
5. What was your first post?
My first post was a message introducing my blog. You can read it here.
6. What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?
My biggest challenge about blogging has been finding things to blog about! I want to post interesting things.
7. Where do you see your blog in one year?
Hopefully my blog will have blossomed in the span of one year. I see it being improved and more interactive.
8. What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging?
My "reward" from blogging is simply knowing that others appreciate what I have to talk about. That alone means so much to me.
9. What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you?
Nothing discouraging has happened yet to me personally, but I've seen negativity on others' blogs. Don't hurt others- we all have feelings, even if you can't see us through the screen.
10. What's your lasting inspiration or motivation?
 My motivation is that I can design my site! I  love playing with my blog's style and making it how I want it to be. This is something that is all mine, and I want to personalize it in whatever way I can.


Image Credit: Word Press
  I tag all my readers to type up this tag- that means you! Send me links to your blogs!



No comments: