9.1.15

Snow Day Ramble!


I have a SNOW DAY today and want to chat a little... :D
Writing has always been the way I relieve myself of things that are going on in my mind. I feel like taking a composition notebook and a mechanical pencil is exhilarating- a whole page full of lines, waiting to be filled. A whole space to fill with words- and not just any words, but your words. Spending a quiet day in writing when there's no chores to complete or algebra problems to be solved is how I enjoy relaxing. A jumble, coming to form a beautiful story in the end. Writing.


That is why I originally started this blog- to express my thoughts in a creative way. I feel like I've been blogging about materialistic things too frequently. I want to take some time to write about myself and my life. That is my New Year's resolution- to find meaningful things to blog about. That by any way does not mean I will stop writing about beauty. It just means I will try and write a post here and there where I just ramble about a certain topic on my mind. I feel like that way I can stream my blog to more people- people who like to read for a peek into my life, and others who like to read for tips, trends, and travels.



I want to look back on my blog many years down the road and remember how my life was- what were my hobbies? What did I constantly think about? What was I passionate about when I was younger? I really want to have this to look back on and remember the small and close details of my life that are easily forgettable.


Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. - George Bernard ShawI feel like this new year, I really want to inspire others to be their best each and every day. I try and end blog posts with a new, refreshing quote that will make you consider your actions, reflect on your words, and be genuine to who you truly are.
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." ~ George Bernard Shaw
Have a beautiful day! Follow The Red Carpet Life for more fun!
~ Sanjana Ranade

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks to everyone again for being so sweet! <3 Remember that I love you all!