26.3.14

Work on the Blog, Yummy Breakfast, and Television

Happy first Wednesday of Spring! Start that Spring Cleaning! Organize your space and rock your lifestyle this coming week! Use my post titled Super Sunday to assist you. If you have any suggestions of organization ideas for other readers, please, leave a comment below! I have quite a few things I want to address in this blog post. First of all, I created a new email address just for my readers! If you want to contact me privately, just shoot me an email at theredcarpetlife14@gmail.com. Don't forget the messaging tool you can use (found above). I am very excited that I can communicate with my readers privately now! Next, I changed my Blogger favicon! It used to be the Blogger logo, but now it is a cute pink tilted heart. It fits perfectly with the pink striped theme of my blog! I haven't been listening to a lot of music this week, but my song of the week if I had to pick one would definitely be P!NK's "Just Give Me A Reason" featuring Nate Ruess. It is so catchy! For lunch, I went to an amazing Chinese restaurant. My favorite Chinese food is orange chicken, but this restaurant didn't have it, so I ordered a different kind (it was still great). Let me know what your favorite Chinese food is! The other day I had chocolate-chip hotcakes with whipped cream and powdered sugar for breakfast. They were so tasty and yummy! Try them next time you go to Bob Evans. I painted a picture this week as well, of a sun bursting through the clouds. It turned out okay, but... I could've done better! What matters is that I tried, right? In fifteen minutes I have to watch the new episode of The Middle on abcFamily. In tonight's episode, Sue goes to the prom! I can't wait to find out what happens. Last night, I watched the new episode of The Little Couple  on TLC. Zoey is just too cute! I may not be able to post too much in the next few days as I am really busy. I am going out one night with my family, catching up on my work, practicing the piano (which I am very behind on), studying, and going to celebrate my best friend's birthday. Happy Early Birthday to her! I started watching grav3yardgirl on Youtube recently. She is hilarious! That just about wraps up this post! Have a great evening, my lovely readers!


Image Credit: Google Images

No comments: